Sunday, October 17, 2010

Old Videos

Told you they were coming in a later post. :)



This was a project back in Cleveland; it was a really cool class where we actually animated from live models.

Stop-motion animation videos:



This was the first assignment; a basic clay test.



Puppet animation. I actually had a ton of fun making the puppet and animating it.



Lip-sync.



This was the final for Experimental Animation. It was the only thing I wanted to work on by the end of the semester. The name was inspired by a Relient k song called 'I Celebrate the Day.' By the grace of God, I was able to do so much with it, and I was so happy with how it turned out.


This was the midterm reel for my CAPS (Computer Animation Production) class.


Final in CAPS. Sorry it's such low-quality; I lost the HQ version.



This was the final project in my Maya 1 class. It was inspired - and a tribute - to my sister, who loves dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment